Here at Universal, we consider training to be a fundamental requirement of our service delivery strategy. To enhance our front-line delivery, we have spent the last couple of years developing and refining our e-learning platform.
We are now in the fortunate position to have a fully developed Learning Management System (LMS) which hosts a whole range of technical and behavioural training modules. All our staff have their own individual learning account and have access to this extensive library of learning.
The expansion of our LMS provides major benefits to our customers:
• Organises learning content in one central location – dispensing with paper-based records and is environmentally friendly.
• Provides unlimited access to e-learning materials – our learning library is being added to daily.
• Easily tracks progress and performance – excellent management information for our clients.
• Reduces learning and development costs – a more cost-effective solution for our clients.
• Reduces learning and development time – staff can learn at their own pace and when convenient.
• Enables the business to keep up to date with compliance regulations in real-time.
• The ability to expand e-learning provision quickly and effectively – responding to business needs immediately.
The range of courses we offer continues to expand. Here is an example of some of the courses we currently have on offer:
Customer Care Mail Screening
Manual Handling Fire Safety
Dealing with IEDs Permits to Work
First Impressions Count Effective Searches
Effective Teamwork Time Management
Assertiveness Dealing with Crowds and Demonstrations
COSHH H&S Risk Assessments
DSE Assessments Staff Motivation
The Role of the Security Supervisor Coaching and Mentoring
Access Control Problem Solving-Decision Making
Effective Communications Identifying Security Risks
Security Countermeasures Security Surveys
Physical and Electronic Security Staff Performance Reviews
Leadership Managing Conflict
Dealing with Emergencies Equal Opportunities
Environmental Awareness H&S Awareness
Incident Management Basic Law for the Security Officer
Report Writing H&S – Slips, Trips and Falls
Action Counters Terrorism (ACT)